The Research Analytical Laboratory uses a number of techniques to provide the customer with superior Quality Control/Quality Assurance including:
- careful sample preparation
- reporting of sample duplicate results
- analysis of multiple blank solutions
- use of in-house or certified check samples with each analytical run
- regular and frequent instrument calibration verification
- sample spiking for new matrices
We also participate in a number of round-robin sample exchange programs for water, soil and plant materials.
Because detailed quality control procedures are often specific to the type of analysis being done, please contact the laboratory for information about a particular analysis.
For detailed information, see: qaqc-stral-12-12-06.pdf